Students will understand what synthetic marijuana is.
Students will think about how this affects their lives.
Students will read for information.
Students will note take.
Students will comprehend what they read.
Students will relate to a topic of interest.
Before you read:
1) What is synthetic marijuana?
2) Can you predict what dangers might accompany synthetic marijuana or marijuana in general?
View this news report:
1) What are 2 things you learned?
Now choose an article to read:
2) What symptoms can develop from smoking synthetic marijuana?
3) Why do you think teens are smoking synthetic marijuana?
4) What would you say to a friend who was smoking synthetic marijuana?
5) After reading the article and watching the news report: Explain the dangers of using s synthetic marijuana by using three (3) pieces of information you learned. You must have a total of 4 sentences to answer this question.