Students will learn about a new form of ecstacy that is especially dangerous.
Students will understand what they read.
Studetns will think critically and connect about what they have read.
Before you Read:
1) What is Molly?
2) Why is Molly becoming popular?
3) What do you think could happen to you if you use Molly?
Watch the following News Report: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq9RV1gP_wk
Read the following article and answer the questions:
4) How the article define Molly?
5) How is Molly different from ecstacy?
6) From the article, what are the possible side effects of using Molly?
7) List one statistic that that surprised you in the article. Why?
8) Why do you think that the use ecstacy has risen among college students?
9) What would you say to a friend who wanted to try ecstasy or is using ecstasy?