Students will learn new words that they will enter into their register.
Students will connect with the words in order to understand them.
Students will use non-verbal representations to better understand the words.
1) Find a picture that best represents each word.
2) Post a link on the blog
3) Explain why the picture best represents the word.
Your new words:
2) diffuse-to lessen or make less, to make a situation calm
3) ramble-to on and on without direction
4) rant-loud, wild talk
5) arrogant-proud, overbearing
6) insolent-bold, disrespectful
7) mundane-boring, dull
8) mediate-to come between, to settle a conflict
10) amiable-easily liked, nice