Do Now: What do I want to be when I get older? Because…
Students will read to gain knowledge.
Students will research possible careers to learn what you want to be and how you can get there.
Pick a career that you might be interested in.
Visit the following website:
On the above page you will need to find a career you might be interested in. You will find the following topics about each of the careers. Write a summary of each section in a new blog post.
1) Nature of the Work: (what you will be doing in the job)
2) Training, Other Qualifications, and Advancement: (what you need to do to get into this career)
3) Employment: (where you will work)
4) Job Outlook: (meaning what things look like for the future)
5) Earnings and Wages: (how much you can expect to make in this career field)